Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A very general type of mathematical symmetry which relates fermions and bosons.
- ‘With supergavity, we have the interesting possibility of breaking supersymmetry through gravitational couplings.’
- ‘When supersymmetry is broken, the fermions and bosons don't exactly match any more, the cancellation doesn't occur any more.’
- ‘Uniting these two different symmetries is highly nontrivial and leads us directly to supersymmetry and superstrings.’
- ‘This symmetry between forces and matter is called supersymmetry.’
- ‘For a long time the only known example of a theory in which this cancellation takes place was supersymmetry.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips