Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
Situated above the optic chiasma.
- ‘In the front part of the hypothalamus lie the supraoptic and paraventricular nuclei, which send axons down through the stalk of the pituitary gland and into its posterior lobe, called the ‘neurohypophysis’.’
- ‘In contrast, the teleost POA is considered to be the functional and topological equivalent to the paraventricular and supraoptic nuclei of the hypothalamus, which do not express POMC in mammals.’
- ‘The hypothalamus can be divided into an anterior supraoptic zone, an intermediate infundibulotuberal zone and a posterior mamillary zone (through which this section passes).’
- ‘The preoptic nucleus is homologous to the mammalian supraoptic and paraventricular nuclei, and contains one of the largest collections of CRH neurons in the amphibian brain.’
- ‘The trigeminal crest cell population can be subdivided into supraoptic, postoptic, and MA crest cells based on the position of the eye and mesodermal components, the PMm and MAm.’