Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A survival curve.
- ‘The cumulative survivorship curve was well described by a nonlinear bivariate fit.’
- ‘The shape of a survivorship curve gives an indication of when environmental forces act on a population.’
- ‘Natural clusters and rich collections of isolated elements allowed calculations of size frequency distributions and construction of survivorship curves.’
- ‘For clarity, Figure 1 shows average longevities instead of overlaid survivorship curves.’
- ‘Recruitment and survivorship curves were calculated for each of the three years of the study, using data from saplings recorded in the 1998 field census.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips