Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A person who manages the operation of a computer system or particular electronic communication service.
- ‘In order to keep the list accurate and up to date, the system administrator or keyword service must continually increase the size of the list.’
- ‘But as Linux moves to the desktop, the Linux system administrator's life becomes much more complicated.’
- ‘As the computer science teacher and system administrator, this means I have to be creative about providing our students with computer technology while working with a tight budget.’
- ‘A hacker who's a system administrator, on the other hand, is likely to be quite skilled at script programming and web design.’
- ‘However, online archiving helps the system administrator to save those high-level expenses by providing a more efficient way to store data.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips