Basic Guidelines For English Spellings
1Pasta in narrow ribbons.‘Daniela, our other teen, she from Cancun, chatters away at everyone in Spanish, English, French, and even the occasional Chinese, while waiting to cook off the vegetable tagliatelle.’
- ‘Serve hot on a bed of tagliatelle al dente and sprinkle some freshly-grated Parmesan cheese over it.’
- ‘The duck breast with fruit, tagliatelle with mullet fillets, and kebabs with spinach are particularly good.’
- ‘Italian company La Favorita Fish has produced a range of exotically flavoured tagliatelle that can enhance your regular pasta dish no end.’
- ‘Neo-Basque and traditional French dishes are on offer, like pork fillet mignon with fresh tagliatelle or pollock with olive oil mashed potatoes.’
- 1.1An Italian dish consisting largely of tagliatelle, usually with a sauce.
Italian, from tagliare ‘to cut’.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips