Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A sweet fortified red or white wine produced in the Tarragona region of Spain.
- ‘The Tarragona wine region consists of 36 vineyards, which produce 400,000 hl of wine annually.’
- ‘The Puig Rodó Rosat won the first prize at the 10th D.O. Tarragona wine competition.’
- ‘The Tarragona wine denomination protects the wines made in the region known as the Camp de Tarragona and part of the Ribera d' Ebre area.’
- ‘The select D.O. Tarragona wines also deserve special mention, in particular the mistelles and mellow wines, ideal with desserts.’
- ‘Tarragona wines were appreciated in Rome.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips