Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The ultimate nature of all things, as expressed in phenomena but inexpressible in language.
- ‘The concepts of shunyata and tathata, if Iron had realized this was what they were; had come to mind.’
- ‘When the implications of tathata are deeply understood, the ego naturally becomes neutralized.’
- ‘Although tathata involves the mundane, it is also a poetic moment that will never return in exactly the same way.’
- ‘We fall into liking and disliking, which in turn leads to the defilements, because we don't see tathata.’
- ‘The meaning of tathata will be discussed later in the text.’
Pali, literally ‘true state of things’.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips