Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
An administrative area in parts of India.
- ‘Over 60 per cent of this area is made up of the single tehsil of Kishtwar, which, in turn, divides equally into four major valley systems.’
- ‘Further, athletic competitions for youth can be organized at the tehsil, district, division, province and national levels.’
- ‘The party will organise public meetings, rallies, demonstrations, dharnas at tehsils, districts and state-level, he added.’
- ‘All activities of the tehsil, the block or the village should be recorded and checks maintained as to where the things are going wrong.’
- ‘This gruesome incident had sent shock waves in the entire tehsil.’
From Persian and Urdu taḥsīl, from Arabic, ‘collection, levying of taxes’.