Basic Guidelines For Spanish PronunciationsREAD THIS ARTICLE
(of a vertebrate limb) having four toes or fingers.
- ‘Unlike other tetradactyl salamanders, S. keyserlingii normally has the fifth tarsale, developing to fuse later with the fourth tarsale.’
- ‘In 1991, a single track of a tetradactyl tetrapod was found in a white/grey sandstone near Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England.’
- ‘Are trackways known in which the hind-foot impressions are tetradactyl with long, very narrow unguals?’
- ‘The basic avian foot is tetradactyl.’
- ‘These precocious (Late Triassic) tetradactyl fliers developed a unique wing predicated upon a greatly elongated fourth finger.’