Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
An advocate or practitioner of strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group.
- ‘Zambians are able to make informed and intelligent choices and be not easily swayed by politicking and rumours about our leaders being tribalists.’
- ‘A vast number of them are primitive tribalists at best and racists at worst.’
- ‘I suspect this barrier, too, will fail, and when it does it will be a sign of the final fading of tribalist thinking.’
- ‘The ensuing effect is the nation's return to the tribalist primitivism of the past.’
- ‘This message must be loud and clear to anyone with imperialistic and tribalist agendas!’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips