Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The members of Trinity House.
- ‘The land was given by the Trinity Brethren and the trustees opened a public competition for the design.’
- ‘The lighthouse had been standing for 120 years when ominous reports were received by the Trinity Brethren concerning the stability of the tower.’
- ‘Since before the Great Loss, members of our house have devoted their lives to following the Path of the Trinity Brethren, and seeking to learn the knowledge of the Dream.’
- ‘These were taken over by the Trinity Brethren in 1609.’
- ‘It is gratifying to the archaeological instinct to find that the proposals of the Trinity Brethren to pull down a fine Wren building in the East End has become one of the leading topics of the day for the London press.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips