Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
A Greek side dish of yogurt with cucumber, garlic, and often mint.
- ‘The scientists from Glasgow University were astounded at how quickly tzatziki, souvlaki and Greek salads were replaced with burgers, fish suppers and Scotch pies.’
- ‘Hummus, taramasalata, tzatziki, moussaka, souvlaki - all the greatest hits are present and correct in Aberdeen's only Greek restaurant.’
- ‘Calamari was deep-fried and served with tzatziki (a yogurt, garlic and cucumber sauce).’
- ‘There is also a Greek cuisine promotion, which features quasi-traditional Greek dishes, including the appetizer platter with pita bread, hummus, tzatziki, eggplant dressing, Greek yogurt and feta cheese.’
- ‘But don't expect traditional Greek fare like skewers of chicken souvlaki, tzatziki and rice pilaf.’