Basic Guidelines For Spanish PronunciationsREAD THIS ARTICLE
A section of a pipe, in particular of a waste pipe, shaped like a U.
- ‘It can't go down to pass through a U-bend in the hose.’
- ‘The microelectrodes were calibrated as described previously using a modified glass funnel that incorporated a U-bend.’
- ‘It's a clever and convincing argument but with one immovable blockage lodged firmly in the U-bend, water provided by the local utility is cleansed and service provider connectivity is not.’
- ‘This is not a U-bend,’ announces Richard Nissen, plumber and evangelist.’
- ‘York plumber Baz Fowler nearly went round the U-bend after giving up a day's work and waiting two and three quarter hours at York District Hospital.’