Basic Guidelines For Spanish PronunciationsREAD THIS ARTICLE
(formerly in the UK) a card issued to a person registered as unemployed.
- ‘All concessions apply to Senior Citizens, children under 18, students, UB40s, registered disabled, Leisure Pass and Income Support.’
- ‘The fee for a visit to the dinosaurs is Pounds sterling 2.50 full rate, and Pounds sterling 1.25 for children, students, old-age pensioners and holders of UB40s.’
- ‘though of course in my young day we all had UB40s.’
- ‘I wonder how long Labour MPs will stand by and watch their UB40s fast approaching?’
- ‘Standbys For Concessions available one hour before the performance at £9.00 for Students, Senior Citizens and UB40s, on presentation of ID.’