Basic Guidelines For Spanish PronunciationsREAD THIS ARTICLE
A mottled green and yellow citrus fruit which is a hybrid of a grapefruit and a tangerine.
This fruit is obtained from the tree Citrus tangelo, family Rutaceae
- ‘However, the nutritional content of Ugli fruit is probably comparable to that of other citrus fruits.’
- ‘With its loose, wrinkled skin, the Ugli fruit lives up to its deliberately misspelled name.’
- ‘Also in the grapefruit family is the Ugli fruit, also marketed as the Uniq.’
- ‘Still, Ugli fruit is quite fun to say!’
- ‘Can you guess which one is the Ugli fruit?’
1930s ugli, alteration of ugly.