Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
The body's natural ability to heal itself.
- ‘Now it's up to you to raise his resistance and give the vis medicatrix naturae a chance.’
- ‘His passion to deeply understand and teach the vis medicatrix naturae was unparalleled.’
- ‘The defining principle of naturopathy is vis medicatrix naturae, or nature's healing power.’
- ‘Assisting the vis medicatrix naturae is the cornerstone of the naturopathic approach, philosophically and clinically.’
- ‘Naturopathic physicians respect and work with the vis medicatrix naturae in diagnosis, treatment and counseling, for if this self-healing process is not respected the patient may be harmed.’
Latin, ‘the healing power of nature’.
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips