Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
Relating to or denoting a type of volcanic eruption marked by periodic explosive events.
- ‘Santiaguito, which formed 20 years after the major eruption of Santa María Volcano in 1902, has had virtually constant explosive Vulcanian eruptions that can be easily observed from a distance of only 1 km.’
- ‘The August-September 2003 small Vulcanian eruption of Nevados de Chillán volcano has been the first eruption since 1986.’
- ‘After a week of intense Vulcanian activity, Shiveluch's activity has decreased again on 28 December 2006, but new explosions can be expected any time.’
- ‘At least for now, the dangerous Vulcanian eruptions have stopped.’
- ‘What kind of eruption has resulted from Mt. Fuji (Hawaiian, Vulcanian, Strobolian, or Peleean eruption)?’
Early 20th century from Vulcano, the name of a volcano in the Lipari Islands, Italy, + -ian.