Basic Guidelines For Writing In SpanishREAD THIS ARTICLE
A journalist who reports from a scene of war.
- ‘Christine spoke about her professional life as a journalist and as a war correspondent.’
- ‘Gekko even accompanied the troops as a war correspondent for a Japanese newspaper.’
- ‘He's a sensation seeker, a war correspondent, an uncompromising investigative journalist, but above all an adventurer.’
- ‘The indomitable journalist, war correspondent and sometimes publisher Paul Harris is giving up his life of East Lothian luxury for a real hot spot.’
- ‘During World War II, Grossman was the chief Soviet war correspondent for the newspaper Izvestia, and was continually at the frontlines.’