Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A dessert consisting of frozen fruit juice or flavoured water and sugar.
- ‘The orange water ice is included because of its delicate scent, like catching orange blossom on a breeze.’
- ‘The water ice is so cold it's as hard as concrete.’
- ‘But whilst a water ice is a perfectly pleasant thing, it's supposed to be a palate refresher between courses.’
- ‘For the most part, he is your average toddler: He reads Dr. Seuss; he bursts into a flash flood of kid tears when he bumps his head; he loves bugs and water ice.’
- ‘‘An asparagus or tomato water ice might be nice after fish and chips,’ Parker suggested.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips