Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
1Any one of six isomeric compounds that are derived from xylene and used in the manufacture of dyes.
Chemical formula: (CH₃)₂C₆H₃NH₂‘A special attention will be given to the treatment of the groundwaters and soil of the Keila-Joa former missile base territory contaminated with the two-component rocket fuel containing xylidines and triethylamine.’
- ‘BMW dedicated a large amount of development work to different combinations of amines, xylidines and anilines which comprised their Tonka fuel series.’
- ‘The total capacity annually is 3000 tons of xylidines.’
- ‘The treatment objective was to reduce concentrations of xylidines in soil by 90% from approximately 5,000 ppm to 500 ppm.’
- ‘This paper discusses the removal of xylidines from polluted waters by means of chemical oxidation methods.’
- ‘Aryan is India's largest producer of p-cumidine and the only manufacturer of xylidines in the country.’
- ‘Masson specified a dye he called Ponceau de xylidine for a variant of his trichrome staining method.’
- 1.1A mixture of xylidine isomers in the form of an oily liquid.
- ‘Xylidines are typically yellow liquids (except 3,4-xylidine which is solid) that darken when exposed to air and light.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips