- nonstandard spelling of you, used to represent a pronunciation‘see ya later’
- ‘When ya coming to visit???’
- ‘So are ya coming? I mean we need a commitment here.’
- nonstandard spelling of your, used to represent a pronunciation
A person in their teens or early twenties, especially as a consumer of fiction, films, television programs, etc.
- ‘comics aimed at both YAs and younger readers’
Denoting or relating to fiction, films, television programs, etc., intended or suitable for people in their teens or early twenties.
- ‘contemporary YA fiction’
1970s short for young adult.