Basic Guidelines For English SpellingsREAD THESE ARTICLES
A man from Yorkshire.
- ‘He was a direct, straight talking Yorkshireman who always spoke his mind.’
- ‘They'd fight like ferrets in a Yorkshireman's trousers.’
- ‘That single point gave the Yorkshireman a vital eight championship points in the series.’
- ‘He had known Maynard Keynes, though he took no interest in economics, and Henry Moore, a fellow Yorkshireman still unknown as a sculptor.’
- ‘Plumbers, builders and hair dressers are among those in an index of 25 self-made millionaires, including three Yorkshiremen.’
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips