Used to express great surprise or excitement.
- ‘ZOMG!! I finally managed to reformat the file’
- ‘He broke the Olympic Record with a throw of 90.57 - zomg that's like 57 times my height.’
- ‘ZOMG okay my love for meat has been rekindled.’
- ‘There were many a thoughtful gifts: including the (zomg) massage!’
- ‘Then ZOMG THERE IS MY DAD STANDING RIGHT ACROSS THE ROAD!’
- ‘Zomg the Mango Fish Wrap is damn nice!’
- ‘And zomg I love the evil villains.’
- ‘And zomg I was there from 6.30 pm-10.30pm.’
- ‘Ahhh I met Dougie up close and touched his hand ZOMG.’
- ‘So you're right, ZOMG!’
- ‘Zomg, the effects are so dated.’
Early 21st century supposedly resulting from fast or careless typing of OMG, during the course of which the shift key is missed and the 'z' key pressed instead..
Are You Learning English? Here Are Our Top English Tips